Click here for information about how to make a tax-deductible donation to The Legacy Press
Papermaker ’s Tears: Essays on the Art and Craft of Paper
Tatiana Ginsberg, editor
The series, Papermaker's Tears: Essays on the Art and Craft of Paper encompasses all of the papermaking and paper arts, including decorated papers – historical and current.
Authors and essay titles include the following:
• Cathleen A. Baker • The Wove Paper in John Baskerville’s Virgil (1757):
Made on a Cloth-Covered Laid Mould
• Nicole Donnelly • Douglass Morse Howell: Breaking the Mould. Part I
• Susan Gosin • Founding of Dieu Donné
• Kyoko Ibe • On Gampi
• Aimee Lee • The Toolmakers – Those Who Build So We Can Make.
Part I: Timothy Moore and David Reina
• Radha Pandey • Traditional Papermaking in India: Then and Now
• Peter Thomas • An Account of My Trip to Find the Hand Papermills of
360 pages • 378 illustrations • full color • hardcover • 10 x 7 • $85.00